Indeavor is a new way to expand your networks and global connections. Headquartered in the heart of the Innovation Quarter at Flywheel, we are a networking club that meets over lunch the third Wednesday of each month. Club members are encouraged to bring guests as we meet to share resources and help each other develop our businesses, grow, and learn. We bring in great speakers and sponsor events. Together, we live out our mission to create successful companies and accelerate our businesses.
Indeavor Club Lunch
Join us for our Indeavor Club Lunch on Tuesday, June 20, 12:00-1:30 PM at Flywheel. Indeavor Club members and all Flywheel members are invited to join this luncheon.
Does not include lunch meetings ($20/lunch attended)
Includes 12 lunch meetings
Indeavor Member Benefits at Flywheel
Indeavor, the Flywheel membership, and our programs and events will provide you with an extensive network of support - you can find someone from just about every field of study who is more than willing to help out in any way possible!
- Five free day passes to Flywheel
- Unlimited guest passes to Flywheel– use Flywheel as a place to meet clients in our community areas (soft seating, lounge and beverage bar)
- Office hours - 1 coaching session per month with a mentor from our network
- Flywheel community – access to the Flywheel membership socials
- Global community network – club members can access over 500,000 startup company contacts through Startup Grind and Google for Entrepreneurs
- Free attendance at monthly events:
Startup Grind - a globally recognized entrepreneur community that hosts fireside chats with successful entrepreneurs to discuss why they do what they do, how they got there, and advice on how to follow a similar path. Startup Grind, sponsored by Google, chose Winston-Salem and Flywheel as one of its key locations to host the events. (Last Thursday of every month)
Idea Tap - an event for pitch refinement and startup support that serves as an awesome opportunity for entrepreneurs with ideas as well as anyone who wants to get a better idea of innovation specifically in the Triad. (Second Tuesday of every month)